1. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We want you to know what data we collect and use. These Terms apply to all Internet services (hereinafter referred to as the "Services", and separately - the "Service") provided by NUWORK on the use of your personal information collected during your visit towebsite www.nuwork.me
and its pages.
2. These Terms are an agreement of accession, the use of services by the User indicates the accession of the User to this Agreement in full and confirms his agreement with the conditions below.
3. NUWORK processes the user's personal data by any means in order to properly provide the User with services (identification, authentication, authorization, password recovery, sending information materials by the user's subscription, replies to user requests and letters, as well as for other actions necessary for the proper provision services and improvement of its work).
4. When the User uses the site, any services, NUWORK collects and processes user data, namely:
• data provided by the User both when filling out registration forms of services and in the process of using the services;
• times of visit;
• cookies. These are small files that are stored on your device. They help the site remember information about you, for example, which language version of the system you are using and which pages you have already opened, this information will be useful the next time you visit. Thanks to cookies, working with the system becomes much more convenient;
• parameters and settings of Internet browsers, as well as other technical information necessary for the correct display of the content of the site.
4.1. In the "Help" section of the toolbar of most Internet browsers, you can find information on how to prevent your browser from accepting new "cookies" or how to configure your browser to always reject "cookies". If "cookies" are disabled, the User may not be able to access important functions or features of our site and the use of the site may be limited. The hit markers that are used on the site may be associated with the user's personal data.
5. NUWORK including user data to the databases of personal data of site users from the moment when the User first starts using the Service, as well as permanently for the entire period during which the User uses any Service.
6. When the User uses the services, the Internet pages of the services may contain codes for the Internet resources of third parties, as a result of which such third parties receive the data specified in article 4 of this Agreement. These third-party Internet resources are:
6.1. systems for collecting statistics on service visits (counters bigmir.net, Google Analytics, etc.);
6.2. social plugins (blocks) of social networks (for example, Facebook, etc.);
6.3. banner display systems (for example, AdRiver etc.);
6.5 Other resources
7. NUWORK will endeavor to ensure that the information you provide is used for the purposes indicated on our website (remains confidential) NUWORK uses anonymized data to target advertising and / or information materials by age, gender, other data, for statistical research; any other purposes in order to carry out the activities of NUWORK.
8. in NUWORK has the right to transfer personal data, the personal data base, which includes the user's personal data, in whole or in part, to third parties, without notifying the user about it. the following cases: l to persons in the possession, possession or ownership of which the Service is transferred; to persons connected / affiliated with NUWORK; the new owner and / or NUWORK of the Service for processing for the purposes provided for in this Agreement; other users of the services (both individuals and legal entities), if the Service provides the appropriate functionality and this does not contradict the provisions of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data".
9. The user has all the rights to protect his personal data provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine, in particular Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data", namely:
9.1. Personal non-property rights to personal data, which each natural person, are inalienable and inviolable.
9.2. The personal data subject has the right:
9.2.1. know about the location of personal data containing his personal data, its purpose and name, location and / or place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data or give an appropriate order to receive this information to persons authorized by him, except in cases established by law;
9.2.2. receive information about the conditions for providing access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
9.2.3. to access your personal data;
9.2.4. receive, no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as otherwise provided by law, an answer about whether his personal data is stored in the corresponding database of personal data, as well as receive the content of his personal data that are stored;
9.2.5. submit a reasoned request to NUWORK with an objection to the processing of your personal data;
9.2.6. submit a reasoned request to change or destroy your personal data by any owner and manager of personal data if this data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
9.2.7. to protect their personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is unreliable or defaming the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
9.2.8. lodge complaints about the processing of your personal data with state authorities and officials whose powers include ensuring the protection of personal data, or with the court;
9.2.9. apply remedies in case of violation of legislation on the protection of personal data;
9.2.10. make reservations about limiting the right to process your personal data when giving consent;
9.2.11. withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
9.2.12. know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
9.2.13. to be protected from an automated solution that has legal implications for it.
10. The processing of personal data is carried out in data centers where the equipment is located, ensuring the functioning of services. NUWORK takes all measures provided by law to protect the user's personal data, in particular, the processing of personal data is carried out on equipment, it is kept in guarded premises with limited access.
11. NUWORK has the right to update and change the terms of this Agreement unilaterally. In this case, all changes will be published at this address and will be binding on the user 10 days from the date of such publication.
13. By using nuwork.me, you agree to these privacy terms. If you do not agree with the terms of confidentiality, please do not use the services of the nuwork.me website.